Private Label HHC Gummies FOR SALE
Attention Cannabis Company Owners, there’s a new cannabinoid in town called HHC, or hexahydrocannabinol. HHC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid found in hemp seeds and pollen. It has the same effect as THC and Delta 8 but without most of the same restrictions. Add Private label HHC Gummies to your hemp product line today!
HHC GUMMIES PRIVATE LABEL (White Label HHC)
HHC vs THC
- HHC is the most stable form of THC. That’s a big statement since there are over 20 different types of THC cannabinoids.
- It is known as “Hydrogenated THC”. Hydrogenation is the same process used to turn vegetable oil into margarine. This process is simply adding Hydrogen however it is more common than you think because hydrogenation is used as a thickening process.
- HHC is also a naturally-occurring cannabinoid found in both hemp pollen and hemp seeds while THC is mainly found in the flower.
- It’s resistant to heat and UV radiation so no sunblock needed on your HHC Gummies this beach season.
- Chemically speaking, HHC is simply THC without double bonds.
It has an extremely long shelf life (like almost forever)
- Tests were done on rats which showed that beta-HHC showed signs of pain relief similar to THC.
Private Label HHC Gummy Packaging Options
Creating a new HHC Gummy product using Hemp Lively’s Private Label service is easy. Simply select one of three packaging options, the number of gummies, and provide us with the artwork for the label and that’s it.
If you need help with label artwork, one of our graphic designers can create a label and 3D digital image for your website for only $25 per product variation.
We’ve officially entered the era of non-traditional cannabinoids, Delta-9 THC and CBD are no longer enough. HHC (hydroxyhexahydrocannabinol) is a hydrogenated THC derivative, with several versions. The chemical structure has been altered in such a way that the THC becomes significantly more stable – meaning it will retain its strength longer than other types of THC.
Hemp has been used for thousands of years throughout countless civilizations, but scientists only began fully comprehending what makes this plant so special a few years ago. With many states supporting medical or recreational marijuana, and the federal government amending the 2018 Farm Bill to legalize hemp with 0.3 percent or less THC, cannabis research and production have skyrocketed in recent years.
HHC, on the other hand, has been relatively obscure. Delta 8 THC, delta-0 THC, and delta-10 THC are just a few of the many hemp-derived cannabinoids that have swept the nation—along with their associated undesirable side effects. Googling the chemical yields a slew of conflicting facts: about legality, bodily reactivity, and even whether cannabis contains it naturally.