HHC Gummies for Sale now at Hemp Lively!
Another Day, another cannabinoid… and this past year has given us several different types of THC cannabinoids such as Delta 8, hemp-derived delta-9, delta 10, THCo, THCp, THCv, and now, the winner of this weeks new cannabinoid is HHC, technically known as hexahydrocannabinol, but more commonly called “Hydrogenated THC”. Before I go into a lengthy explanation, let’s get the main question out of the way for all the guys and gals out there with ADHD.
What does HHC feel like? (Does HHC get you high?)
Yes. HHC Gummies give you a very similar feeling to a Marijuana Edible or Delta 9 Gummy. So, for all of you THC connoisseurs bored of Delta 8 and Delta 9, these cannabis gummies are right up your alley.
Fun facts about HHC
- HHC is the most stable form of THC. That’s a big statement since there are over 20 different types of THC cannabinoids.
- It is known as “Hydrogenated THC”. Hydrogenation is the same process used to turn vegetable oil into margarine. This process is simply adding Hydrogen however it is more common than you think because hydrogenation is used as a thickening process.
- HHC is also a naturally-occurring cannabinoid found in both hemp pollen and hemp seeds.
- It’s resistant to heat and UV radiation so no sunblock needed on your HHC Gummies this beach season.
- Chemically speaking, HHC is simply THC without double bonds.
- It has an extremely long shelf life (like almost forever)
- Tests were done on rats which showed that beta-HHC showed signs of pain relief.