PRIVATE LABEL OVERVIEW
Hemp Lively’s Turn-Key Private Label solution is available for approved partners at very competitive pricing and an entire staff dedicated to our private label partners. We manufacture Hemp Tinctures, Hemp Vape Oils, Infused Hemp Gummies (packaged and bulk), Hemp Pet Treats, Hemp Skin Care Products and Full Spectrum Hemp Cigarettes. All Hemp Lively products are manufactured in the USA and made from Colorado hemp grown at the Hemp Lively Farm in Parachute, CO.
We are one of the few Hemp Manufacturers that control the entire process From Seed to Sale. We grow our own hemp and manufacture all of our products in the Hemp Lively manufacturing facility.
The secret to our success is our Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp-Oil concentrates, professionally formulated product solutions, 3rd party lab testing and reporting standards and our quality manufacturing procedures.
Our Process from Seed to Sale
WE SOURCE ALL OF OUR RAW HEMP MATERIAL DIRECTLY FROM OUR USA HEMP FARM WHERE WE GROW NON-GMO, ORGANICALLY-GROWN, PESTICIDE FREE AMERICAN HEMP.
Once harvested, the biomass is full panel lab tested to ensure quality standards such as moisture levels and its free of Heavy Metals, Residual Solvents and Pesticides. The hemp is immediately brought to the CO2 extracting facility where it’s transformed into the quality Phytocannabinoid Rich Concentrates we use in all of the Hemp Lively products.
The concentrates are then 3rd Party Lab tested for potency at Desert Valley Testing, one of the industry’s leading testing facilities and who’s testing and reporting standards and practices far exceed anyone in the industry. The COAs (lab results) are sent along with the concentrates to the Hemp Lively Manufacturing Facility for Storage, Formulation and Production.
HEMP LIVELY’s business revolves around our reputation for quality product standards. We go above and beyond with 3rd party lab testing every product a minimum of 2 times and guaranteed Phytocannabinoid concentration accuracy of less than a 9.9%.
Product Labels always contain a Batch# & Lot# which document parts of a chain of custody tracing all the way back to the USA Hemp Harvest it originated from.
We utilize QR Codes to electronically link customers directly to that product’s specific COA. All products of different type and/or concentrations made from the same lot of hemp concentrate are always retested for potency without exception. Lastly, an expiration date and UPC code is placed on the label along with any disclosures or information requested by the customer.
Proudly, our fulfillment team finishes the packaging and distribution to resellers and customers around the country.
Why partner with HEMP LIVELY?
Quality is our main focus at HEMP LIVELY and we partner with like-minded companies that understand these products are truly helping people. From a business perspective we know that low quality products equal a larger profit and usually only one sale because there are very few return customers.
However, selling quality hemp products for a fair price that truly work has the ability not only help people but create a loyal customer. Now, add in a few seconds of your time or some simple marketing materials to educate them about your products, how to take them and that it will take 1-2 weeks for the Phytocannabinoids to build up in your system and now you’ve empowered them with accurate knowledge and may have just got a smiling repeat customer for life.
What do you mean “Time is running out”?
Let me elaborate on the opportunity at hand and really explain why Time is of the essence in this fast-growing industry.
Customers that have discovered the potential benefits of Hemp Oil, unfortunately have usually gone through several brands of Hemp OIl to find the “one that works”.
That’s a phrase I’ve heard more times then I’d like to admit because the statement that follows is always… “Honey, I’m sure your products are amazing, but it was a long hard road finding one I’m taking now. It’s changed my life so much that I’d never even try something different just for a slight improvement. I’m happy with this and I’ll take it the rest of my life.”
Wow, Imagine that… a customer for life. However, once a person has found “THE ONE THAT WORKS”, they’re no longer a potential customer.
I know this to be true because I’ve seen it with my own eyes with HEMP LIVELY’s website. I’ll speak to a customer on the phone and see their name on the order screen every month following, especially with our Full Spectrum products. In the last year, I have yet to have a customer I’ve spoken with try a Full Spectrum GOLD tincture and not return every month, time and time again. What an amazing opportunity!
What products do we manufacture?
- Hemp Tinctures: 10ml-30ml, 100-3000mg+, 6+ Flavors, 3 Phytocannabinoid Profiles
- Hemp Vape Oil: 15ml-30ml, 100-1000mg+, 111 different Flavors, 3 Phytocannabinoid Profiles
- Hemp Infused Gummies: 5mg 10mg 15mg or 25mg, 4-120ct Packaged or Bulk 3,000-2.5million, 2 flavors/colors, 3 shapes (bears, Fruit slices, stars), 3 Phytocannabinoid Profiles including 2.0g INFUSED FULL SPECTRUM GUMMIES WITH 5-8 PHYTOCANNABINOIDS PER GUMMY
- Hemp Oil for Pets: Pet safe hemp tinctures
- Hemp Cigz: Full Spectrum Cone Rolled Hemp Cigarettes in several phenotypes
ALL Products come in 3 different Phytocannabinoid Profiles:
- Full Spectrum (<0.3% THC): Guaranteed to contain 5-8 different Phytocannabinoids per product, less than 0.3% TCH and some combination of the remaining Phytocannabinoids which may include CBG, CBC and/or CBN.
- Broad Spectrum (Zero THC): Guaranteed to contain between 3-5 different total Phytocannabinoids. This is the same Phytocannabinoid Rich material as the full spectrum Hemp concentrate however, to remove ALL of the THC, the material is run through an additional extraction process which brings the THC levels down to 0.0%. A result of the additional extraction process is that it also burns off some of the other Phytocannabinoids while removing the THC which also causes an increase in the price for these products. The result is a Multiple-Phytocannabinoid THC-Free Hemp Oil, superior to anything on the market and with 100% assurance and lab tests proving Zero THC.
- Isolate: Made with over 99% pure Isolate. No other Phytocannabinoids. Zero THC. Most Hemp oils on the market today are made only from Isolate due to its cost and consistency. However, the majority of the Isolate comes from overseas where there are no farming regulations and guidelines. Hemp Lively’s Isolate is extracted from our USA grown hemp.
Our standards for packaging include Child proof/resistant bottles, tamper proof seals, marked measurement pipettes and more! We even go the extra mile to ensure your customer’s satisfaction by adding 10-17% extra Phytocannabinoids in every product including our Full Spectrum infused Gummies. WOW!
We have, in stock, the following packaging options, however, any custom packaging is always an option and can be completed with 2-4 weeks lead time.
Hemp Tinctures and Vapes
- Glass Dropper bottles: 15ml,30ml in Cobalt Blue, Clear, Amber and Black.
- Dropper tops: Black 1ml with clear glass 1ml pipettes with 1/4ml measurement markings and a tamper proof seal combined with shrink wrap
- 3.5” x 5.5” Metallic Foil Zip lock bags with transparent backs and tear away seals
- Clear plastic Jars: 2 sizes that hold 10-12 gummies or 30 gummies
- White Child Proof lids combined with shrink wrap
- Bulk Gummies will be delivered 500ct bags
Hemp Cigz – private label call for availability.
- Rolling Service AVAILABLE: you provide the hemp, we cone-roll, packaged individually in tubes
- Hemp Cigz are a full spectrum cone-rolled hemp cigarette individually sold in blue or black tubes
Lab Testing & COA Standards
Potency test COAs come with every product and concentration. Same COA used for all flavors. All COAs show the calculated amount of each Phytocannabinoid advertised on the product label along with the % of THC (if applicable).
CUSTOM COA’s with your company’s name and logo are available and can be provided instead of a HEMP LIVELY COA. HEMP LIVELY COAs come free of charge with every order. Custom COAs are $60 ea. We also will provide you with a digital 3d product image to go on the custom COAs free of charge.
If the COA falls below 10% of the label claim, we will reformulate your products and retest prior to bottling and you will not be charged for that custom lab test. We guarantee a maximum of a 10% variation from label claim for all Hemp Products.
Payment and Shipping Terms
- 50% DOWN / 50% Prior to shipping
- Wire or electronic transfer only.
- Shipping FOB from our manufacturing facility in Niceville, FL (pickup also available)
- Labels can either be printed onsite at no cost on paper gloss labels using standard sizes OR can be custom made by a 3rd party (MOQ and premium may apply)
- Private Label agreement must be signed prior to purchase
- Hemp Lively COA comes with every product type and concentration
- Free QR Codes for each product
- Custom COAs with your company’s’ logo and product image can be added to your order at any time for $60 per COA.
- Hemp Lively can also provide assistance with web development, marketing materials, sales training and more.
Hemp Lively invites you to become our partner and discover the difference of what quality should be.
Welcome to Hemp Lively!